CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I was born in Britain to Jamaican parents. I'm a mum to my gorgeous son and a fashion and soft furnishings designer. I'm fun loving, totally in love and inspired by my Creator (not religious!!)optimistic and free!!

Info On My Locs

  • Installation Date: 24, 25 & 26 July 08
  • Interlock clock pattern 9,6,9,12
  • Trainee Consultant: Sabrina Williams@aol.com
  • How Many Hours: 26
  • How Many Days: 3
  • Lock Pattern: 3
  • My Hair Curl Type: Loose and Deep (S-Curl)
  • How Many: 447 (finally took the time out to count them!!)
  • Sisterlock end date: September 2009
  • Traditional Loc Installation Date: March 2010
  • Interlock Pattern: Palm Roll / Coil Twist
  • Consultant: Ezme
  • How Many Hours: 4-6hrs
  • How Many Days:1
  • How Many Locs: 184

Thursday 24 July 2008

The Last Day





As you can see i love crazy colours...blonde at the front and red at the back!!!

Now tomorrow is D- Day and i can't wait. I've washed my hair, done another circle of all the blogs just to make sure i'm doing the right thing....and yes i am.


I am kinda nervous because i do have soft hair and alot of it is quite straight. I just hope that it thickens up and doesn't break

4 comments:

Nubian1 said...

As am writing this comment you'd be having your day2 installements! you lucky thing you!!!

Hurry up and post some pics as I cant wait to see how you got on!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hair look sgreat and i blog rolled u if u dont olkmind f

JUST Euphoria said...

welcome to the Sl family I was in the same position as you before my locks were installed, I promise u your hands will be in your hair all the time. I never experienced such joy to be able to run my fingers through my natural hair. I am a newbie as well & every day I get excited to look in the mirror 2 see are ther any changes to my hair, & congrats to your new born both off you are beautiful & your locks will be slammin with the 2 tone color.

Nubian1 said...

I think am going soft......I was thinking about you again yesterday! I was hoping you got someone to babysit even yesterday as am sure you'll be extremely tired and would love some rest or you were so excited you couldnt chill!!

Still waiting for a call from the production team...am still very excited!

Thanks for enquiring.