CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I was born in Britain to Jamaican parents. I'm a mum to my gorgeous son and a fashion and soft furnishings designer. I'm fun loving, totally in love and inspired by my Creator (not religious!!)optimistic and free!!

Info On My Locs

  • Installation Date: 24, 25 & 26 July 08
  • Interlock clock pattern 9,6,9,12
  • Trainee Consultant: Sabrina Williams@aol.com
  • How Many Hours: 26
  • How Many Days: 3
  • Lock Pattern: 3
  • My Hair Curl Type: Loose and Deep (S-Curl)
  • How Many: 447 (finally took the time out to count them!!)
  • Sisterlock end date: September 2009
  • Traditional Loc Installation Date: March 2010
  • Interlock Pattern: Palm Roll / Coil Twist
  • Consultant: Ezme
  • How Many Hours: 4-6hrs
  • How Many Days:1
  • How Many Locs: 184

Friday 8 August 2008

3 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats on your journey. Be careful with your new babies!

Ezme said...

Hi N Sophia
Yes, i'm trying to be careful, well i'm not really doing anything with them. Just freestyle and covering it up..BORING!!, But there so fragile at the moment and so much slippage that there is nothing more that i can really do.

Thanks for passing by and the congrats. I've added you tp my blogroll
Stay Blessed

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice