CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I was born in Britain to Jamaican parents. I'm a mum to my gorgeous son and a fashion and soft furnishings designer. I'm fun loving, totally in love and inspired by my Creator (not religious!!)optimistic and free!!

Info On My Locs

  • Installation Date: 24, 25 & 26 July 08
  • Interlock clock pattern 9,6,9,12
  • Trainee Consultant: Sabrina Williams@aol.com
  • How Many Hours: 26
  • How Many Days: 3
  • Lock Pattern: 3
  • My Hair Curl Type: Loose and Deep (S-Curl)
  • How Many: 447 (finally took the time out to count them!!)
  • Sisterlock end date: September 2009
  • Traditional Loc Installation Date: March 2010
  • Interlock Pattern: Palm Roll / Coil Twist
  • Consultant: Ezme
  • How Many Hours: 4-6hrs
  • How Many Days:1
  • How Many Locs: 184

Thursday 2 April 2009

Pics from my 30th Birthday Party

I wished i had taken some pics of the back of this hair style. I had used my xl sponge rollers and curled by whole head. I then flat twisted only two rows at the sides and joined them together at back of my head making sure the curls above it hung losely covering the knot. I then done a large flat twist at the back moving form the left to the right ( you can just make out the clip holding it up). The whole style from taking out the rollers to the finished product took no less than 10 mins. Oh yeah asnd finally you all can see the colour.


This is my bf of 19 years. She has the most beautiful thick hair, but decided to use straighteners on this occasion







I love this pic, with me and my natural girls and guy!!




















7 comments:

Nubian1 said...

AT LAST EEEEEE! PICTURES...from what i can see of your locks, you're handling that self re tight pretty well.

Welcome back.

Ezme said...

Thanks, life kinda caught up with me, but thanks for the welcome back.

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey Happy belated B-Day I do remember turning 30 I think i partied myself underneath the table, those were the days, but anywho looking good and the color is all you, & glad to hear from you.

Ezme said...

Hi E, i did party myself straight under my table hee hee!! I'm surprised none of those pictures had the evidence! Yeah i do love this colour it has taken around 2 applications to get it right, but now its just the way i like it. i keep wondering how long is it gonna take for the retouch. Oh well, thats something more for me to blog about!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

look at u happy belated bday - and u still a youngin

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

I know I'm pretty late, but, Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

You look bomb and your locks look great too! Love the colour.