CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I was born in Britain to Jamaican parents. I'm a mum to my gorgeous son and a fashion and soft furnishings designer. I'm fun loving, totally in love and inspired by my Creator (not religious!!)optimistic and free!!

Info On My Locs

  • Installation Date: 24, 25 & 26 July 08
  • Interlock clock pattern 9,6,9,12
  • Trainee Consultant: Sabrina Williams@aol.com
  • How Many Hours: 26
  • How Many Days: 3
  • Lock Pattern: 3
  • My Hair Curl Type: Loose and Deep (S-Curl)
  • How Many: 447 (finally took the time out to count them!!)
  • Sisterlock end date: September 2009
  • Traditional Loc Installation Date: March 2010
  • Interlock Pattern: Palm Roll / Coil Twist
  • Consultant: Ezme
  • How Many Hours: 4-6hrs
  • How Many Days:1
  • How Many Locs: 184

Friday 3 April 2009

Products that i am trying



I am sure that u all know by now that i am a resident of the UK, and unfortunately for us over here the quanity of hair products that help with any types of locs or any type of hair for that matter is extremely limited. I have looked at countless blog pages and read great reviews on products that we simply don't have to hand in good ol' blighty!! Do i want to wait 14 - 28 days for certain products to be delivered to me via the internet from the great US of A. Nope. So what i have decided is to try to use as many products available at any one time. Right now that is Jamaica Mango and Lime. The products i have bought so far are : Tingle Shampoo, Protein Conditioner, Lock and Set Styling Lotion and Island Oil. This is not a review as i have not tried out any of the producs yet but i have been told by a few that the shampoo is great. It has a great aroma, it does tingle the scalp so gives the impression that it is doing more than it should, the scalp and hair feels clean afterwards.

I have also decided to purchase 2 packs of perm rollers (each packet containing 12 rods at 2.99) and try a little corkscrew effect. At least this way i will be able to try out all the products at one time !! I won't leave it so long for the pics this time (promise!!.... or am i just comforting a fool!!)

2 comments:

Kay exquisite said...

Hey, Ive seen these products in the store and I was a little scared to try it. I would love to hear how they work for you.

JUST Euphoria said...

hey I nominated you for creative blogger award check my site to see details